The surveying services offered by RTR can be utilized by the small homeowner and small business, to the large industrial, commercial, land development, or even governmental agency clients.
The professional staff within the surveying department here at RTR have a vast and diverse mix of surveying experience in almost every sector. The common thread among all those sectors is the need for cost efficient and quality services or deliverables completed in a timely, and above all else, safe manner. Whether your need is for a small boundary line retracement, or a 50-mile-long transmission line base plan, existing and proposed features modeling in 3D, or construction staking of a gas compressor station; RTR has the experience you can rely on.
The surveying services you need may fall in one of these categories:
- Concept/Preliminary Design
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Existing Right of Way and Easement Determination and Location
- PA One Call and Utility Surveys
- Volume calculations
Detailed Design and Engineering:
- Staking or locating core borings or test pits
- Location of delineated wetlands, historic or protected areas
- Location of sensitive or protected natural areas
- Cut/Fill analysis and calculations
Construction and As-built Verification:
- Staking of Erosion & Sediment Control Measures (E&S)
- Staking of all site improvements (roads, curbs, sewers, water, electric & gas)
- Staking of foundations for buildings or structures
- As-builts for quality control and acceptance of facilities
- Stockpile monitoring
RTR’s staff utilizes new, state of the art GPS equipment, Robotic Total Stations, High Definition Laser Scanners, Digital Levels, and many different software packages to meet our clients’ specific deliverable needs. We have strategic partners to assist with support for any equipment that we may want to utilize for specialized tasks.
Contact: Brian Patterson, P.L.S.