With over 30 years of field experience, RTR’s surveying team brings a strong track record working with clients across a variety of industries. RTR has conducted thousands of terrestrial surveys for clients in electric utilities, mining & aggregates, landfill and waste management, disaster response, construction, and governmental agencies. Over the past few decades, technology and automation have revolutionized surveying and mapping. With the emergence of LiDAR, drones and GPS, what once required teams of people over long expeditions can now be done faster with less people, producing even more accurate results.
Our drone-based solutions provide a safer, cheaper, faster, and more accurate way of capturing data, which can be delivered into any workflow in a matter of days. RTR’s app capabilities make it possible for us to customize cloud-based app solutions tailored to our client’s criteria.
Whether your need is for a small boundary line retracement, or a 50-mile-long transmission line base plan, existing and proposed features modeling in 3D, or construction staking of a gas compressor station; RTR has the experience you can rely on.
The surveying services you need may fall in one of these categories:
- Concept/Preliminary Design
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- Existing Right of Way and Easement Determination and Location
- PA One Call and Utility Surveys
- Volume calculations
Detailed Design and Engineering:
- Staking or locating core borings or test pits
- Location of delineated wetlands, historic or protected areas
- Location of sensitive or protected natural areas
- Cut/Fill analysis and calculations
Construction and As-built Verification:
- Staking of Erosion & Sediment Control Measures (E&S)
- Staking of all site improvements (roads, curbs, sewers, water, electric & gas)
- Staking of foundations for buildings or structures
- As-builts for quality control and acceptance of facilities
- Stockpile monitoring
RTR’s staff utilizes new, state of the art GPS equipment, Robotic Total Stations, Drones, High Definition Laser Scanners, Digital Levels, and many different software packages to meet our clients’ specific deliverable needs. We have strategic partners to assist with support for any equipment that we may want to utilize for specialized tasks.