Receive high-quality professional services, from RTR Energy Solutions LLC home-based in Fairchance, Pa. with additional offices in the Lehigh Valley and Harrisburg, Pa. Our goal is to help you design, build, and maintain power delivery systems covering large areas with minimal footprint. Let’s set goals together, maintenance free with lower overall cost to you and your customer.
Whether your project is large or small, we can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right. Focusing on Safety, Efficiency, and Quality Assurance we will increase your Project Teams ability to produce a superior product. We want to help you bridge your gaps and create processes to maintain those bridges. Together our expertise will make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome.
Our multifaceted company is here to assist by providing a wide range of services including Constructability Analysis, Outage Coordination, Updating Construction Standards, Asset Management, and Engineering Support. Contact us to get started at your earliest convenience.
RTR Energy Solutions, LLC sm was created to stand apart from the rest. Our focus is to serve our clients’ needs by providing team members who are industry tested and focused to achieve your company’s goals. The RTR staff is very diverse and together we cover a multitude of skills to form a hardworking, trustworthy team driven to deliver results.
Concept to Completion – RTR Energy Solutions Offers Value
- We deliver valuable, honest, accurate information in the conceptual stage of projects
- Cost, schedule, logistics and constructability are all areas of focus
- Our goal is to ensure maximum value and minimum stress
- Combine efforts with your project team
- Identify risks
- Form mitigation plans, verify materials, and coordinate outages
- Take the overall planning, coordination and control of your project
- Our goal focuses on producing results that are on schedule and within budget
- Robotic and GPS boundary and topographic survey
- Laser scanning and 3D CAD modeling
- Construction stakeout