Our Team is comprised of Lineman, Project Managers, Environmental experts and Land Survey personnel. Their experience offers a variety of services to assist in the restoration of power and coordination of storm crews coming to the area.
RTR is ready to offer our storm restoration services and we hope that you will consider us for support during this time.
Ryan T. Robinson
Our Storm Assessment services include the following:
- Photograph, GPS, pole tag identification
- Material Staging
- Delivery of materials to field
- Drone flights to assess damage
- Logistics coordination for Lodging and Food
- Advance ahead of construction crews to mark and identify work zones
- Location & Identification of outages & damage assessment
- Identification of feeder open points
- Identification of cause and required materials to repair
- Coordination of crews for repair
- Flagging/Road control set up and coordination
- Landowner notification and coordination for arrival of construction crews
- Permit/Tag hold (if applicable)
- RTR teams can coordinate cleanup of ROW post storm activities
- Debris removal, cleanup of discarded hardware after restoration
Please click here or use the contact form below to request more information.